Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gene Kelly??? Nawwww Just Melanie... Hee Hee

If you've ever been to Melanie Muenchinger's Blog... you HAD to have seen the cute pic of her hanging off a lamp post posing as Gene Kelly did in "Singing in the Rain". I LOVE that pic of her... it's just cute as can be!!! Not to mention how much I LOVE that movie and the song! I'm a HUGE fan of musicals and honestly... rain! When Gina offered her challenge to "shimmer" a card with the Sakura Glitter Pen, I decided to use my Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder to try and make it appear as though there were rain dots on the card. Hard to see here.. but it did look pretty cool in real life. I used Nina Bracket's, "Elegant Post" to start with and added Melanie's "Just So Hoppy" frog and umbrella. Now I KNOW he's not ON the post... but you can tell he just jumped off from it, can't you? *smile* I just love this frog... he's so adorable. Thanks, Gina, for another great challenge and tutorial. This was so much fun making and it certainly helps with two great artists to add to the fun!! Have a great day and... don't get wet! *smile* Signature

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

He sure is a cute one - can't say I've ever seen the picture you talk off better go take another look!!!
Great card b t w !!!!

craftieodmae said...

this is so awesome! He's adorable!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great card Tina! Love that little frog!

redwasher1 said...

This is so cute!! Love your coloring it is perfect!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...