Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

She has my Heart.... Always!



Hi everyone!!  Today I am sharing one of my last Valentine cards I made for my darling daughter.  She is one who doesn't like TOO girlie and she LOVE green!! So... I tried to tone it down a bit on her card this year. LOL.

My sweet "tone-downed" girl... hee hee... is the adorable "Heart Key Marci" from LaLa Land Crafts.  PERFECT "simple" dress for my daughter who suddenly also hates wearing dresses!  (Yes, she should have been a boy! LOL)  I used my Copic Sketch markers to color her and also kept my colors light and used her favorite, green, to make it somewhat to her liking.  I mean, if you HAVE to wear a dress, it might as well be in your favorite color, right? ;-)

My favorite paper to color with my Copics, Cryogen White, was used to stamp my image on and to stamp my sentiment on.

My doily, flowers and bow were from my stash of odds and ends that I keep nearby.

I hope you are having a great Wednesday... half way through the week and for those of you who got Presidents' Day off, that surely is a nice feeling! Trust me, my kids are loving that Wednesdays are also ALWAYS only a half day of school so they are thoroughly enjoying this "short" school week.




Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

This is so lovely - great to see non-traditional colours being used for a Valentine's card :)

craftieodmae said...

saw this on FB and had to come look, she is adorable and I love how you have her colored!!!!!

Becky said...

Stunning coloring and adorable image Tina.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...