Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Awesome Chaos Organizer...


Have you seen the Recollections Creative Chaos Planner??? I am in love with mine!!  It has tons of bright fun pages, calendar pages, goals, favorites, contacts, etc. and you know I LOVE my colors!!!  This planner just makes you WANT to organize your life!!  This is how it looks when you buy it.

This is how it looks after I added MY bling to it...


I couldn't resist using one of my favorite Saturated Canary images, "Let It Rain" to the front, because for me... EVERY day could be a rainy day and I'd love it!!!  I colored her with my Copics and fussy cut her out then mounted her on top of a 4" doily.  Here she is up close, sporting my favorite color combo! :-)


Next, I added some 2" squares to label the year and covered it with a bit of Glimmer Mist.


A little bling and a affirmation written on the already printed tag and I think I'm ready for just about anything life throws at me this year!  ;-)

I find myself grabbing and remembering daily what I need to add to the calendar just because it's so fun and full of color!!!  You can get your book at Michaels along with some goodies to add inside and make your pages your style.  Think of it as a planner and SMASH book all in one!! I plan to, and have already, added a few pics tot he mix that I want to remember along the way.

That's it for me today... it's been a long one and I'm ready to hit the bed early tonight!! I do appreciate your stopping by!!  Have a great Wednesday!!!  *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...