Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm SOOO Excited!!!!


Yep, that's my news today!!!! I am thrilled to be joining the MarkPOP! Design Team!!!  It was a little sunshine in the hectic days we've had for the last three weeks and since hubby is feeling a bit better, I am getting more crafting time.  Woot!!

Make sure you stop by the MarkPOP! blog to see all the wonderful creations and inspirations the design team will be sharing with you.  My first project will post on Saturday, Feb. 16th!!!  :-)

And remember, MarkerPOP! has so much more than just markers!!!  Be sure to check out all the fun new items filling the store from the Winter CHA show!!!

Have a great day!!! I'm planning to do some crafting and a bit of shopping myself.  Thanks for stopping by! *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well congratulations Tina :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...