Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ready for Spring???



Good morning everyone!  I am soooo ready for Spring!  How about you??  Today I am sharing my first ever post for MarkerPOP!!!  I'm so excited to be part of their design team!!

Whether it's Easter, May Day, or a June wedding, I'm set with this adorable little basket I created using my Silhouette Cameo.  AND... just to give it even more of a Spring feel, I added the ever so cute LaLa Land Crafts, "Daisy Faerie Marci"!  You can't help but thing blooming flowers and sunny skies when you see these adorable images!!

My base card stock sed on my image is Cryogen White.  I colored my image with my Copic markers and cut her out mounting her with some Pop Dots.

I added a few flowers to the base and a few rose buds to the top handle.  A little tulle to finish off the glitz of the basket and it's ready to fill with Easter treats, flower for May Day or even a fun little basket to sit at a bridal shower table!


Thanks for stopping by today and hop on over to MarkerPOP! to see all the new CHA products coming out in the store!!!  FUN FUN!!  Have a great day!!! *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...