Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Because "Life IS Good"...


Good morning friends!  It is with a tired mind and body I am writing this post.  I just arrived home from a 12 hour stay at the hospital with my husband.  As many of you know, he was involved in a semi accident last week.  The doctor worked his magic and mended his bones in his legs today.  After a 3 hour surgery that should have only last 1.5 hours, I am happy to say, he is on the mend and yes... "Life IS good" again!  Sure he will have many weeks and months of therapy, but essentially, he is alive and will start heading up again.  :-)

Today I wanted to share an adorable image from The Paper Nest Dolls called "Avery with Canvas".  What crafter could resist doing this cutie all decked out and ready to "create"?!!  I printed her on some Cryogen White paper from the Paper Temptress and colored her with my Copic markers.  The card base is Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea with some Key Lime and Wild Dandelion from Gina K Designs.  I added a Hambly Overlay which also is from the Paper Temptress which went fabulously with the Turquoise Sea.

I hear these adorable images will soon be available in rubber!! ;-)  You'll definitely want to stop by the  Paper Nest Dolls site and check out all her other wonderful fun images to color!  I'm sure you'll see a few more on my blog from time to time as I fell in love with them the minute I saw them on Etsy!  And thank you Christine for sending me such a fun image to create with!! *HUGS*

I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember... "Life IS good" if you keep on looking for the upside and never ever forget the good times.  As always, thanks for stopping by and thanks to all who have sen their prayers and support during this rough little bump in our familie's life.

*HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

1 comment:

Paper Nest Dolls said...

thanks tina !! you did a great job with our stamp = )
xoxoxo !! (( hugs ))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...