Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It Can Only Get Better....



Ahhh yes... another rainy day/umbrella image and if you know me, you know I HAVE to have it!!!  I'm a sucker for rainy days and certainly can't get enough of the stamps of the same nature!!

This little cutie is from The Paper Nest and is named, "Rainy Day Avery".  I wuvs her!!!  I printed her on Cryogen White paper from the Paper Temptress.  My card base is Pure Luxury Sweet Corn with a layer of Black Onyx and some DP from Authentique.

Of course I colored her with my Copics and added a sentiment from SRM stickers.  It reminded me that even though we have a few rainy days, things CAN and WILL get better and you know... this IS life.

The last couple weeks have been rough for my family but like I said before... things are looking up and sunny skies are heading our way!!!

I hope you have a fabulous day and stop by The Paper Nest.  Christine's images are so darn fun and great to color!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

1 comment:

Penny said...

Darling design, Tina! Love the papers, the image, & your coloring! :^)
Hope your hubby is doing better!
Hugs, Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...