Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Of Course "I" Sparkle!!! Hee Hee


As many of you know, I have been "nursing" my hubby back to health for the last couple weeks...   or, well, sheesh, I guess it's almost three weeks now!! Anyway... though I'm not REALLY giving any shots to him ;-)... I am doing most his running since both his legs were messed up in an accident.  When I saw this adorable little nurse from Saturated Canary, "Sparkle Nurse", I just couldn't resist making him a "Hey, I'm doing pretty good, huh?" card. LOL

I colored her with my Copic markers and printed her on Cryogen White paper from the Paper Temptress.  This is by far my FAVORITE paper for using with my Copics.  And honestly, all my paper except the DP is from the Paper Temptress.  I wanted to play with her Pop Tones papers. The two lighter shades of blue which I layered are Berrylicious and Blue Raspberry and I LOVE how they have soft difference in shades.  My navy blue card base is Incandescent "Blumarino", and I LOVE how it's just a perfect shade of navy.  Seems most I try photographs so dark it looks black and I LOVE how this one actually shows blue!

I added some "sparkle", of course, to my sweet nurse and around my sentiment. Hee


I can't wait to use more of the paper from the Paper Temptress' Pop Tones set... there are sooo many unique colors and I can't wait to pair them up with my Copics!

I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.  I am planning to take a couple hours while hubby rests and head down to my son's high school to help with their Abraham Lincoln birthday celebration.  (Yes, he goes to Lincoln High School. *wink*)  Tomorrow is my daughter's Valentine's party at school so tonight we will be prepping and sparkling up her card box/bag (whichever she decides to go with).  Busy as always in the Gilliland home!!!

If you're on the east coast I hope you are digging out and surviving the white stuff!  We re enjoying an unusually warm February and I'm NOT complaining!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by and make it a memorable day!!! *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

He is a good patient to have you taking care of him! HUGS

Danni said...

Love this! How fun and cute! Great colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...