Followers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Twirl AND SPIN!!!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the "spinner card" directions found on Splitcoaststampers.com. This looks complicated, but once you start, it is soooo easy. I couldn't resist using this design using Melanie's baton. The baton and blue ribbon stamps are from Melanie Muenchinger's, "School, Sports, Spirit" set. Since the whole purpose of the spinner card is to watch it in action, I tried to go simple on the design layout. Now I admit, it oesn't look so hot just sitting... but let a set of receiving hands on it and boy.. they don't want to put it down (my kids included!). Hee Hee That's the fun of it all!! I did slant my slider cut out as opposed to using it straight across the card as in the directions, but I was thinking more of someone throwing it up in the air and catching it. About ALL I COULD do when I tried as a kid. LOL I used my Stardust Glitter pen on it, of course, and actually used the very tip of the Momento Dew Drop ink pads to make a small diamond design around the circle. You really must give this a try... I'm sure I will. Have a great Monday!!! *smile* Signature

4 comments:

Melanie said...

i twirled for a shirt while as a kid, I have a mean 8 finger twirl! This is awesome , really captures the spirit!

craftieodmae said...

how cute! I'm off to SCS to check it out!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very nicely done and so cute!

Sharri said...

Tina, How fun is this?!! I love that you made the batan into a spinner, very creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...