Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love in Any Color

For today's card I went back to last month's StampTV Kit, "Eclectic Summer". I really really like this set and even though it's been out for awhile, it seems I never get the time to use all of them as much as I'd like. So... here I go again. *grin* I've seen this silhouette used on many cards but not sure if I've ever seen it stamped in brown. I try to do as many "manly" looking cards as I can because those are the hardest for me. I used my houndstooth Cuttlebug folder for the background and also one of Gina K's first digital papers she gave out with her first Stamp TV kit. (I STILL love this paper!!!) This post/card is just full of love, because I also lose the nailheads I used in the lower right corner on the DP. Gina now has them in more than one size... check it out. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card Tina! I love the browns. And just like you I still love that dp from Gina and it looks wonderful on your card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at that pretty bow! Great card, Tina! Hope life is getting calmer for you because I miss chatting, GF!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card!! Tina I love the colors in this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...