Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

In the Pink with Lee!

Today's card was one I designed for Lee Murphy's Monochromatic Challenge over on Stamp TV. Lee's example showed HER card in pink and black. Though I did stamp my image in black... I was going for pink and white. (Hoping she'd forgive me for adding the black ink.. hee hee.) I used Melanie Muenchinger's stamp, "Arranged with Love" as my image. I colored the flowers in with various Copics and simply added a gingham ribbon to the top. I have SO MANY gals to thank for sending their prayers and cards to us during my FIL's passing and one by one, I want to send them a personal note of appreciation. This was for Lee. Have a great day and stay "in the pink"! *smile* Signature

3 comments:

craftieodamae said...

It's beautiful and I know she will love it!

Kerrie said...

Beautiful, she will love it... she love pink...

Sharri Seffens said...

Gorgeous Tina! Lee will love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...