Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

This was a first for me. There are so many challenges over on Stamp TV and I don't normally go looking for any, and I didn't this time either, but rather I was invited to join in the Midnight Madness Challenge (MMSC19)this week by Phyllis Long (sparkleplenty1000) from over on Splitcoaststampers. There is a TON of info and things happening over at Midnight Madness, I was confused as to what sketch was next, but Priscilla generously pointed me in the direction. I was so set on making sure I followed the sketch, I, sadly, realized afterwards that I had OTHER plans for this card when I laid it out in my mind. LOL Not much, but I did plan to distress the edges and when I held it up afterwards that big shoe hit the floor... ugh. But.. I suppose it's fine as is. They say we are harder on ourselves than anyone else and I seem to fit this mold nicely lately. Try a challenge this weekend. Stamp TV has a new one every day. You won't believe how much it does for keeping your mojo flowing. Have a great day. *smile* Signature

5 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great card Tina.....and your choice of colours and the flowers work well together.

Patti said...

Very cute card! Your right,we are harder on ourselves!

"Tillymint" said...

Pretty card distressed or not!!!

redwasher1 said...

Great card Tina! I like it but I know what you mean.

Priscilla said...

Hello Tina, I am so sorry I am soooo late at commenting on this card. Things got crazy for me and I fell behind on commeting. Anyway, I just had to let you know what a beautiful card this is. Thank you so much for playing with us.. come play some more :) Hey, we are doing a huge giveaway right now..come check it out if you have the time :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...