Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Dream Come True!!!

A REAL dream!!! This little notebook is one I made when I realized I was FINALLY on my way to having something I'd been dreaming of for quite some time now, come true. The butterflies from Gina K's, "Take Flight" set AND the sentiment were just perfect for MY "business" book! Last week I signed my name to a lease for a building space for MY shop!!!! WOOHOO!!! A REAL space for me to work and teach. I've been teaching stamping and scrapbooking classes out of my home for the last three years and trust me... it's getting a bit crowded for that with the last group having TEN girls in it!!! Yesterday I spent the day with my mother-in-law shopping around looking for fun, cute and of course... useful things to use in my shop. She had a good time and so did I!! She is probably as excited as I am and we both kept turning a corner and seeing this or that I might need. LOL I think it was good for her to get out and spend a day with the "girls" (my daughter was with us as well). We have plans to go back next weekend and do even more looking for NEEDS.. hee hee. I promise when I'm all settle in, I'll post pics of the shop and show all the goodies we got. Have a great day!! *smile* Signature

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Good for you, sounds like you had a wonderful time with family/great people! Good luck withyour new shop!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh it sounds like so much fun....lucky you!

Betty Benton said...

How exciting Tina!! I'm so happy for you and for all your "girls" to have a special place to stamp and create! Can't wait to see pictures!

the PaperTemptress said...

That is great news, congratulations! I wish I was in Iowa, I would definitely hang out at the store!!

Patricia
the PaperTemptress

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Best of luck you your new adventures and your new space, what fun!!

Sharri said...

Tina, I am so happy for you! I just might surprise you one day and show up at your shop!

Carolyn King said...

whooohoooo! HUGE congrats...cannot wait to see the pictures!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...