Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School Champs!

Today's card is one I designed a while back for the August Release Party but haven't had a chance to post yet. This was created using Melanie Muenchinger's, "School, Sports, Spirit".
I took the jacket and colored it identical to my old high school colors. I was so proud of our school, and still am!! We were champs in football and basketball during my 3 years there.
I did a bit different ribbon treatment adhering he burgundy ribbon over the wider saffron ribbon then just looking it under itself twice on each side.
My DPs were included in the StampTV Signs of Autumn kit. I LOVE these papers and hope we get them to purchase separately later. *Hint Hint Gina* *smile*
These stamps would make awesome reunion invites!! Have a great day and I hope you still have some school spirit in you! *smile* Signature

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

great card!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome! Love the way you did the ribbon!

redwasher1 said...

What a wonderful awesome card!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Terrific card, Tina! I love the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...