Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Learning from the Best!!!

Alohamaggie

Do you know Suzanne J. Dean???  I do!  And… do you know how AWESOMELY talented she is??? I DO!!!!  And… I spent two weekends ago learning from her!!  I headed on down to Shawnee Mission, KS where I was able to attend Suzanne’s Beginners and Advanced Copic Color Me Creative Classes! 

 

I was sooo impressed with not only Suzanne’s talent but with how much compassion and genuine care she takes in teaching all that want to learn how she has mastered the skills of Copic coloring.  Suzanne touched each and every person in those classes and she took the time to look at and help offer suggestions and tips on person’s project they were working on.  NO ONE was skipped.  If you have an opportunity to take any of Suzanne’s classes, you will NOT be disappointed… that “I” guarantee!! 

 

My card today is one I spent some time trying to apply what I learned at those classes.   I used the “Wonderful Tilda” Magnolia stamp along with the packages I propped her on. 

 

My sentiment is from Theresa Momber’s “Aloha” set.  My card base is Pure Luxury Ocean Mist from Gina K Designs

 

If you are interested in taking any of Suzanne’s classes… you can find the information at her Color Me Creative Classroom online.  I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of my practicing in the next few days. That IS one of the rules of taking Suzanne’s classes… practice, practice, practice.  Smile

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!  *smile*

 

tinagilliland

3 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Awww you are too sweet my Tina-banana :) I love you too and glad you enjoyed classes and yep keep on practicing!!

Hugs,
Suzanne

Wordbird said...

GREAT coloring on this beautiful card, Tina! ;D

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous coloring Tina! Wonderful card- love Tilda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...