Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Adams Family… Wednesday Child!

Wednesday
Well… it’s time for Halloween soon AND another new Copic practice card!! LOL  Yep.. I’m a good student… I follow the teacher’s advice!!
Today I wanted to do a “Fall” card in a fold other than a regular A2 card style for a competition I am entering on the Outlawz group. 
I chose this sweet Magnolia image and decided to try my hand at an all black/grey Copic coloring style.  This was my VERY FIRST attempt at this so for those of you who are well versed in this technique, excuse my clumsiness.  Winking smile 
I decided to make her rose and stockings with orange to tie in to the whole Halloween motif. 
Though it’s not perfect, I really enjoyed giving this a shot and will definitely try it again. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!! It’s FRIDAY!!!  *smile*
tinagilliland

Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, YR00, YR02, YR04, Y407, YG00, YG13, YG17, YG67, E15, R11

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow- The practice is working- this looks terrific!

Cheri said...

Love it, Tina! This is a fabulous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...