If you came from Stamp TV, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head on over where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop and more information on the card drive. Here is the card I am sending to one of the awesome gals.
My card began with something BRIGHT and CHEERFUL…. Pure Luxury Accents – Key Lime card sock! LOVE that bright paper! I then layered with more brights… Wild Dandelion cardstock. My DP is from my stash. I stamped my image from Tami Mayberry’s “Fairy Tales” set and colored with Copic markers. I used my Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities to but out my frog and added her crown with Pop Dots. My sentiment is from Melanie Muenchinger’s set, “Hip Hop Accessories”. Though it’s hard to see here, I added a bit of glitter to the hearts on the crown and rhinestones at the crown points!
If you’d like to participate in bringing some cheer to these awesome kids, you can send your cards to:
Card Drive for Kids
181 Perry Way
Yakima, WA 98901
Everyone who mails in a card for each of the children will be entered into the drawing to win a grand prize.
- Create a fun, uplifting card or cards for one or all the kids listed below (you can click on their names to read more about each of them). The card can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like that. Remember, we want to cheer them up. The kids:
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of the child. Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
- Cards must be received by October 31st to be eligible for the drawing.
- Mail your card(s) to Giovana along with a piece of paper with your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!:
Awesome companies have donated amazing prizes for you! More than $400.00 in prizes!!
- Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
- Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
- Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
- SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
- Spellbinders: 2 die sets!! (Not included in the picture)
- Tombow Markers: 6 packs of markers and several packs of adhesives (Not included in the picture)
Thanks for participating in our hop and have a great day!!! *smile*