Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Non-Traditional Christmas

HotCocoa

We have been having some beautiful, sunny warm weather here this last week and so I’m REALLY NOT thinking of Christmas and snow!!  But, honestly, after spending the day in 88 degree weather with my son’s high school marching band yesterday, I was truly in need of  “something” cool!!  Lucky for us all, ice cold WATER was all that was available at the time! Ha!!  Still… I’m sharing another one of the cards I made while we had our little Christmas card making day at My Studio.    I added a strip of Lemon Drop and then applied my DP to it.  I stamped my image from

For this card I didn’t have to look far to find non-traditional colors!  My DP did it all for me!!  I apologize for not remembering what paper pack it came from (I, like many other of my crafty friends, am a paper horder!!!), but when I’m back at My Studio and I find where it came from, I’ll post it for you later.
 
I started my card base with Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart which I ran through my Vagabond using the Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder.  I added a strip of Lemon Drop card stock and applied my DP to it.  My image is from Nina Brackett's set, "Winter Mittens".  I cut the mittens out using my Nested Mittens from Spellbinders.  I stamped my sentiment on more Lemon Drop and added a few self-adhesive silver nail heads to the ends.

I hope you are enjoying a few more days of nice weather before you're in need of the mittens.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!! *smile*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...