Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Free For All Friday Challenge!!!


Happy Friday everyone!!!!  Sorry my post is late today, it's been a busy week with "festivities" going on at school every day to celebrate Homecoming tonight and... today is my dad's birthday so I've been thinking and TRYING to remember everything I needed to get done.  Sadly, I am a bit behind this morning!  But I hope you all join in on the Free For all Friday Challenge over on Stamp TV!

Today I wanted to challenge you to make a card that is not your average A2 rectangled design.  That's right... we're going ROUND today!!

Here is the card I've created....



My card started with Pure Luxury Layering Weight White card stock.  I stamped my image from Theresa Momber's, "Celebrate the Season" set.  (Love this snowman!)  I used my Copic markers to color his hat in and used paper piecing on his scarf.  I added some Diamond  Stickles on him and around him to mimic snow.  For my sentiment I used my Fancy Tags 2, Nestabilities.  I stamped the sentiment then added some red Stickles to the ends for a bit more bling. 

Here's a couple more just to give you more ideas, that I did a while back...



















Now it's your turn!! Simply create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this one challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. You can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

You have until Thursday, October 6 at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.  Use the keyword STVFRITG3 for your tag for this challenge.

I hope you give it a try!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...