Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Celebrate Fall!!!

TheresaSept11B

It’s getting so nice and cool outside!  I love Fall weather.  NOT particularly looking forward to winter and snow… but Fall is always a nice reprieve after hot, hot summer days and wow we did have some big ones this year!!!  I promised myself when I get my kids out of school… I’m moving south!!!  San Antonio would be my choice of places to live and I’m hoping those involved, (the hubby dearest) will agree to tag along! LOL  My card today is a reflection of what I’m really enjoying most about the season… the lovely change of the leaves on the trees. 

 

My card features Theresa Momber’s newest set, “Celebrate the Season”.  It begins with some Pure Luxury Green Apple card base which I used a Stampin Up embossing folder on.  I stamped my branch and leaves on White card stock and used my Memento markers to add the color.  I ran the image through my Vagabond using my Rectangle Nestabilities.  My corner DPs are from the “Falling For You” Stamp TV kit paper pack.

 

My sentiment is stamped on ribbon I had in my stash and I stamp the leaves on white card stock and used my Copic markers to color them prior to cutting them and adding to the ribbon.

 

I hope you are having a great Wednesday and thanks so much for stopping by! *smile*

 

tinagilliland

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...