Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Basket for Christmas…

MelanieSept11

Ummmm NOPE!!! I am NOT ready for Christmas, nor am I trying to hurry it along.  BUT…. how could I NOT make a Christmas card with Melanie Muenchinger’s newest set, “Holiday Basket”????

 

I started my card with Pure Luxury Green Apple card stock.  I added a layer of Key Lime then more Green Apple… and …. still more.... some white and finally ended with more Key Lime.  Smile

 

I stamped my basket on some textured red card stock I found in my stash and my flowers on white and colored in with my Copic markers.  I added my sentiment in Vivid Red ink and added an image from Melanie’s “Border Bling” under it and used Liquid Pearls White Opal to the image. 

 

The basket and flowers were all mounted using Pop Dots to give the whole card more dimension (as if all the layers weren’t enough… hee hee).

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great  day!!! *smile*

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

You are just ahead of the game. Hee...I posted a Christmas card today too! LOVe this and mel's new basket set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...