Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sending InStyle Stamps Love...


Tonight I'd like to share with you a card I made while I was on the InStyle Stamp Design Team but never shared on my blog.
My image is called "Sending Love" and is available in the digital images at InStyle Stamps.  I colored it with my Copic markers.  I mounted my mailbox on my heart Nestabilities, both the plain and scalloped hearts,  

My card base is beautiful Mountain Rose, Glimmer Paper,  from the PaperTemptress.  This paper is fabulous weight and the glimmer it has is just amazing.  Almost like having misted it with glimmer, without the mess.  *smile*

I added some pearls to the corners and a simple ribbon and bow with a small flower.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...