Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

I LOVE Autumn!!


I think for me, the best thing about autumn is seeing all the bright colors emerging from the greenery.  Love seeing the leaves turn to reds and yellows and oranges.  For me it's the next best thing to seeing spring with all the colorful flowers coming up.  I guess I'm a fair-season gal. *smile*

My card today was created using the "Signs of Autumn Stamp TV Kit"

I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Mango card stock for my base.  I stamped the leaf print in Memento Desert Sand (kind of hard to see in the picture but I love how it turned out in real life).  I colored the pumpkins with my Copic markers and the two leaves which I cut out and mounted with pop dots.

I made the inside sentiment  "Happy Thanksgiving" card and think I'll send it to my neighbor.  

Hope your days are cooling down wherever you may be... (but not like it was here this morning... 36 degrees!!).

Have a great day.  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! I love fall colors too. Unfortunately with our drought everything is just turning brown this year. We probably won't have a lot of color. Your neighbor will love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...