Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!!

As a thank you to all my followers and readers, tonight I hired Random Cara to draw from the comments I received on my Monday, October 27, 2010 post!!!  I had over 30,000 hits on my blog since I started it a year ago and I wanted to celebrate with you... my favorite peeps!!

Our winner will receive a free stamp set of their choice from Gina K Designs... a set of their choice from Creative Clear Stamps and two images of their choice from InStyle Stamps!!! 

Are you ready to see who Cara picked???

AND THE WINNER IS................ 

True Random Number Generator 7
 (I have no clue why when I copied the results it throws in 100 as the max.  I honestly only put the number of comments in... just FYI)



Comment #7 was from Donna (Blog:  Indiana Inking)!!!!  


Congratulations Donna and thank you for visiting my blog!!!!

Please send me an e-mail with your choices and I will get the sets sent right out to you!!  Have fun picking them out!

Thanks again to everyone who commented and who take time to visit and support my blog.  I wish I could have sent something to ALL of you!!!

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with a fun item I created this weekend!  *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...