Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Red, Black & White Wedding

Today I'd like to share with you a card which I created for one of my daughter's caregivers at her school.  She wanted a red, black and white card for a wedding she was attending with the same colors.

I used Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Labels" and Asela Hopkins, "Friendship's Garden" for my image.  I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the rose with my Copic Markers.

My pearl and rose flourish actually began as light gray roses so I used my Copic marker to turn them red.  :-)

I used the PaperTemptress' "Laser Black Glossy Lustre" and "Laser White Glossy Lustre" paper which I think makes any card a bit more classy.  My card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Red Hot .

For my bow, I decided to tie it and tuck the ends under so it reminded me of a pin-striped tuxedo with a bow tie! 

I hope she likes the card, it is one of my favorites.... so far.... hee hee.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! *smile*
Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...