Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Such a Tiger!!


I had a date with my darling husband today.  The last couple of weeks we have taken off early in the morning and left the kids sleep to go out Geocaching.  We rarely have time alone... but lately we have taken it.  If you don't know what Geocaching is... you can go to www.geocaching.com to read all about it.  In short, it's a world-wide treasure hunt/game.  Exercise, time alone together and some fun/adventure thrown in and we have a great "date".  *smile*

The reason I am telling you this is because I found myself at my studio making card after card directed towards none other than... my husband.

My image is one of the new images from InStyle Stamps called, "Linc".  Doesn't he look so fierce?  Hee Hee  When I looked at Linc I thought... "awwww how cuddly".  Well... yes, I love to cuddle with my husband.  So, I couldn't resist making this "tiger" into a "love note" to send to him someday.

Have you been to InStyle Stamps lately???  You can not only buy stamps, but you can buy digital images as well.  And... something new... InStyle Stamps now has a "Newsletter" you can subscribe to!!! How fun!!!  Stop by and make sure you subscribe!!


On the inside, I kept my card simple with ample space to write my own little sentiment.  Stay tuned for a few more images that ISS released this month which I am slightly behind on posting.

Have a great day and if you get a chance to cuddle with a "tiger"... enjoy it.  *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

oh what a darling card! Love the tiger and the colors you used with him! hugs!
Cyndi

Taylor said...

Girl, I am drooling over that polka dotted ribbon! I need some!!! This card is adorable, and i'm glad you and the hubs had a great date!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...