Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Honey Bear!



Happy Tuesday everyone!! Today I want to share my "Honey Bear" with you. :-)

I used the "Mother Bear Clear Rubber Stamp Set"  from Creative Clear Stamps for the "honeycomb" background on the yellow card stock and also for the bear. But... mine is not a "mother" bear here... it's my darling husband.

When my son was two years old I didn't realize how much attention he paid to the things I said until when we walked in the house one evening after I picked him up from the sitter and as he came in he yelled... "Hi Honey, we're home!!" LOL Although his "honey" sounded more like... "Huueee" without the "n". LOL My husband died laughing and for the longest time.... I bet until he was 4 he would call him "Honey". Fun times to remember.

Though it's hard to tell here, my card base has a "leathered" look up close and I think it makes for awesome manly cards. A few self-adhesive copper nail heads and all ready to send as a quick "just because" card (I send those often) to MY Honey. :-) I think he and the kids are making my birthday dinner tonight too... so it never hurts to say thanks with a handmade card. :-) 

Have a great day and again, I'm sorry I've been away. I will make up for it. I am very honored to be on the Creative Clear Stamps summer design team!! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...