Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mmmmm Cozy Cozy Winter!!

Can't you just feel these warm boots on your feet???!! I sure can!  My boots are from InStyle Stamps, "Uggs" and I just HAD to have them in red!  Can you buy them in red??? Well, if not, you SHOULD be able to!!  Far to many adorable red coats out there not to have a pair of Uggs to wear with them!! Hee Hee

Uggs are one of the newest digi stamps that was just released.  I colored mine with my Copic markers and added a bit of  pink inside to make them look warm and comfy.  In the corner I HAD to put a few felt snowflakes down.  Nothing these precious Uggs can't handle on a winter day for sure. *smile* 

I used my square Nestabilities to frame my boots and though it's hard to photograph, I sponged on a bit of light blue ink around the border before removing it and after embossing.

A small tag and some white pearls that I also colored in blue to add a bit more to the card.

My DP was from a paper pack I bought last year at JoAnn's.  I'm sure it was on sale and I HAD to have it! LOL

Have a great day and if it's HOT HOT HOT, like it is here... these boots will (maybe) make you wish for a "few" snowflakes.  Not to many though, right? *Wink*


Signature

2 comments:

Miesje said...

Cute, cute card! Boots are adorable! That is the only way I would ever own any - is on a card! Florida does not have much need for boots! I love the colors you used!

Scrappychick said...

Lovin those red uggs! I am ready for weather in which I could wear some...it's hot as blazes here too and deadly humid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...