Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chloe's Winter Project


Soooo... are you ready for snow?? Are you so hot you welcome the site??  I'm NOT!!  But... I did love creating this wonderful winter design with InStyle Stamps, "Chloe and Snowman".

I love using blue on winter cards and this was no exception.  I colored Chloe with my Copic markers and added some Liquid Applique to her hat.  LOVE how it puffs up after heating it with my heat tool.  I added a small amount of light blue to the snowman and then stroked on a bit of diamond flakes to it as well.

For my background I used the wonderful snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder to add a bit of texture.

Stop by tomorrow to check out my "honey" of a card for my DH! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...