Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm baaack!!!

Hello fellow bloggers, followers and friends.  I wanted to send a little note to let you know I will be posting again beginning Monday!!!

I had some unexpected personal issues come up and I truly needed to be at home and tend to them.  I'm sorry I haven't even been able to take much time to post much of anything. I haven't been at my studio in about two weeks. :-(   I have missed creating and sharing it with you all.

Things are much better now and I will be heading to the studio to get my "create" on again!!!  YAYY!!!

On a bright side.... I have recently joined Gold's Gym and hired a personal trainer!!!  I have had a rough two weeks but... I think it has been a blessing that I inadvertently joined the gym at the same time.  It has been a great "release/outlet" for me and the stress of the last two weeks seemed a bit easier to deal with.  I am watching my diet and am feeling awesome that I am doing it and NOT suffering because of it.  No feelings of loss with foods or cravings.  YAY!!  I just feel good. 

Oh and yes.. after the first week... I lost 5 pounds!!!!!! Can I hear a "Woot Woot!!". LOL  I weigh in again Monday and I can't wait to see what I've done this last week.  I can say this... I feel sooooo good... already?!!!!

So, thanks for putting up with my absence and I promise to start those post again... Monday!!! 

HUGS & *smiles*


Signature

4 comments:

Becky said...

Well good for you.. keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina - so glad you are doing o.k. I was wondering if somehow I deleted myself from your blog. Hopefully, you have been doing o.k. with all this darn flooding and heat. I had a little water in my basement but not much compared to others. Love your new blog look. Good luck with the new you!

Chris R. from Iowa

Carolyn King said...

Congrats to you--that is awesome. Sorry to hear you have been having hard times. But glad that things are improving. Hugs and keep up the awesome work!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Tina,
So glad to hear you are OK. Sorry to hear about all the stress, that is always tough. I will be saying prayers for you...and am excited to follow you on your "new you" journey to. ;-) Have a happy week!
Shelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...