Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Uncle's Farm


Today I want to share a card I created using Theresa Momber's recently released, "Farm Life" from Gina K Designs. I was thrilled when Theresa asked me to help preview her set because this barn just totally jumped out at me and brought back some childhood memories I hadn't thought about in a very long time.

Years ago my Uncle lived on a farm and as a kid, it was soooo much fun to visit him!!!  Of course he had a red barn... but like mine above... it needed paint and looked more pink than red! LOL

I stamped my image and colored it with my Copic markers. I used my Nestabilities and cut out the image on a label. 

I used my Cuttlebug to to texture my background and added a checkered ribbon/bow to add to the country look.

I hope you come back to see more of Theresa's set as I get a chance to work with it.

Have a good day!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Very nice, I love your weathered look! Red is absolutely my favorate color! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...