Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Whooo's Birthday is it????

Good Friday morning!!! I have to start this post with a side note... I opened my blog to see what I had already loaded and what I hadn't and realized in doing so... I have HIT 1,000 visitors to my blog!!!!! Woooo Hoooo!! Honestly... I don't know if MY visits add in there so if they do... hee hee... I'm the 1000th person here! LOL But seriously... I never thought I'd have a blog that I post to regularly at all... and I never thought I'd get anywhere close to 1,000 people looking at it!! Now... to get you people to add yourself as a "follower"!! LOL Hey.. ya gotta have a goal, right?? On with the birthday card! I made this card using Asela's Framed Friends. I have to admit.. when I first saw this set I thought... "Oh wow... nice designs, but I'm soooo not an animal person!" But you know what???? I HAD to get it once I saw Asela make a card with it using a PINK OWL!!!! LOL I LOVED it! And hence... my PURPLE owl! Anyone who knows me knows how I've always loved purple. Anyone wanna know how I ended up loving purple??? LOL To bad... I'm GONNA tell you anyway! LOL Well.. because.. it's DONNIE OSMOND'S favorite color!!!! LOL LOL Oh yeah... I loved Donnie Osmond! LOL And truthfully... he's still kinda cute... white teeth and all!! Ha Ha! Soooo... LOL I loved the purple owl.. then I thought... OH google eyes!!! When I first added them I thought they kinda made him look like he had on glasses. I added the branches because I couldn't wait to use my new Martha Stewart punch I've been seeing everyone else using on StampTV. It's an awesome punch! The "To Whooo" I free handed as I didn't have a stamp that said just that and I wanted my Purple Owl to talk! Hee Hee

Make sure you head on over to StampTV on Memorial Day, the Designers start sharing "sneak peeks" and I hear there are lots of COOL stamps coming out next Thursday.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and remember someone you love with a smile. Signature

3 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Congrats on 1000 visitors, Tina! Love this purple card. Your owl is so beautifully colored!

Selma said...

Congratulations on all the hits Tina. Your blog is great. Love your little "purple" owl card. Bet you are lovin' having your swiss dots embossing folder and the MS punch you have wanted for so long!

Anonymous said...

Well, I gotta make a comment to start you on your way to another 1000 hits! Congratulations! I love the google eyes on the owl! I just had to giggle - I have a purple shirt on today! I certainly didn't know Donnie Osmond's favorite color was purple. Boy, you learn something new everyday! Anyway, love your card and again congratulations!

Chris R. from Iowa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...