Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Storms a Brewin....

I originally did this card with my husband (from our kids) and dad in mind... so, since I couldn't decide WHO I wanted to give it to, it doesn't have anything on the front... yet. I'll get to it... when I decide. In the meantime... I just really really like this new set from Rupa Shevde called Guiding Light. One of the new releases at Gina K Design. I used the new jumbo round sponge daubers that Gina has in her store now to make the clouds, in real life they show up better. As you might have guessed, I'm not great with the pics of my cards. Some day I'll invest in a photo box... maybe... if you all can spare a dime now and then... LOL Kidding! I used my Copic markers to do the coloring on the lighthouse, rocks and roofs. I paper pieced the housing. These markers are cool but they do take some getting use to how to work them... blend with them and such. Now that I have them... I'd never part with them! I am sure you'll see many more cards from this set as it works for just about ALL the men in my family. Oh... I LOVE those screw head brads... don't they look so real?! Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...