Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Always Remember...

I did this card awhile back using Gina K's "Not Forgotten" set and Rupa's "Guiding Light". My intention was to emboss the card using my Nestabilities but... I just haven't figured out how to do that without actually cutting the paper. *sigh* Practice, I guess. All in all, this did not turn out as I wanted but I did want to make a card for my ex-mother-in-law. She lost her husband a year ago and I know EVERY Father's Day will be hard for her. She said she's been through a whole year of "holidays" now since he's gone so it should get easier. Truth is... "I" know she will feel a void even still. She and I are still so very close and I worry about and think about her often during holiday times. I'm not great with my Copics yet and DEFINITELY need some help on water... LOL But you cannot blame a girl for trying... I don't quit easily! LOL The inside of the card I used the simple rope image from Rupa's set and thought it was plenty. Tom (my ex-father-in-law) loved to fish and this set just seemed so appropriate as well as simple... much like he preferred life. Here's to memories of our lost loved ones. God Bless.
Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...