Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Silver & Gold....


Today I had a HUGE itch to design some Christmas cards using silver and gold embossing powders.  I only got two done but that happens when you have a full schedule of picking up kids... it's raining out and cold so it seems to be a rush to get a parking spot in front of the schools WAY before school is actually dismissed.  I hate dealing with that!!  But since I only have two days a week to pick up my son and daughter, it's not so bad... but it DOES cut into my creative days!  ;-)

My card today started with a base of Solar White Thick Column paper from the Paper Temptress.  It didn't photograph to well here but it's so awesome in real life!  I layered on some Good as Gold and Silver Lining card stock from Gina K Designs.  My final layer which I stamped in Versamark on and heat embossed my image on is also from the Paper Temptress, Laser Silver Lustre Text

My image is from Melanie Muenchinger's, "Holiday Basket".  Definitely a FAB set to have for any holiday OR just a "because" occasion as well.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today and have a good one!! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very pretty, Tina. I love embossing.
Blessings,
Teresa

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Classy looking card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...