Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Reason for the Season...

Every year at this time, or earlier if I'm organized... hee hee, I get frustrated because I want just the right stamps for my Christmas cards.  I RARELY "send" a card out at Christmas that doesn't depict the TRUE "reason for the season".  I mean honestly... it IS Jesus' birthday! Right??!!  It's important to me to send out cards that NOT commercialize the season any more than it already is.  We get enough of that, right? ;-)

My card today begins with Pure Luxury Ocean Mist layered with Wild Dandelion and Blue Raspberry.  I used a layer of Cryogen White card stock from the Paper Temptress to print my image on.  It has just a bit of sparkle to it and I love that, plus it colors wonderfully with my Copic markers.  My image, "Touched by Love", is a digi from Whimsy Stamps

I colored the image with my Copic markers and created the starlight by sponging on some Wild Dandelion from Memento ink.  I also added just a bit of Stardust Stickles to the wings of the angel for a bit more bling.  :-)

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope it's a GREAT one...it's FRIDAY!!!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so beautiful, Tina. You colored the image beautifully and I love your swirl of pearls.
Blessings,
Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...