Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Always Time for Thank Yous....

Well I have to tell ya... I was going through my posts and trying to decide what I wanted to share today.  Quite often I upload my photos and add a title then go back later to add the details.  I spied this card and thought to myself... "hmmmm.. that card was for a challenge over on The Outlawz forum so can't use it."  Then it hit me... it was marked as a "draft".  Uhhhh... oooopsie!!!  I had it all written up and never posted it to the blog.  So... while it's no longer a challenge, I'll just share it and give you the deets.  Hee Hee

I used a darling stamp from SCACD, Elisabeth Bell's, "Letter to a Friend".  I started my card with a Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea card stock base and layered on some Wild Dandelion.  I added a DP I found in my stash and stamped my image on white card stock.  My image was colored with Copic markers.  I used my Lacey Circle Nestabilitie to mount my image on which I cut in half.  I added a nice satin bow to finish it off. 

Here's hoping the next challenge I share actually shows up on the blog, eh??!!  Sorry about that.  :-(


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  *smile*



Signature

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful Tina. I like how you scalloped only one half of the circle - very clever.
Blessings,
Teresa

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a sweet thank you card, Tina!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Another cute card, Tina!

F.T said...

This card is so adorable and I like the cool happy themes of it.

Membership card printing
clear business cards

SandyK said...

What a precious Thank You card. Great coloring
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...