Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Forgotten Halloween...

Awww I'm so sorry little witchy... I so totally forgot to post you at the appropriate time this year.  But I wuvs you so... here ya be... making a late appearance, but nonetheless... you're still a cutey pie!  :-)  I just wanted to make sure I shared this adorable little gal because I KNOW if I wait until NEXT Halloween, who knows WHERE she'll be!!! Hee Hee

My card started with Pure Luxury Sweet Mango card stock.  I ran it through my Vagabond using the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder.  I added a layered a square of Wild Lilac and then layered up some Black Onyx, Wild Lilac and more Sweet Mango under my image which I colored with my Copic markers.  I used Pop Dots to mount the layered image onto my card.  A few flourish punches and some twine and though she's late... she's to sweet to not share! :-)

I hope your weekend has been going great and you've had some awesome weather.  It was very nice here Saturday and I'm dealing with a nagging cough, tickly throat and a bit heavy chest so I'm suckin down some Tussin to see it I can get rid of it before it gets worse.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Sunday! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fab coloring on this early Halloween card! She's a cute witch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...