Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Manly Outlawz!

It's Monday Greeting Challenge time over on the Outlawz site!!  Today we are creating "manly" cards!  Put your crafty hat on and think of a way to create that perfect card for a man.

Today I am sharing the card I created for my "sailor"/vet that I made for him last Friday to celebrate and thank him on Veterans Day.

I've had this adorable little Sailor Magnolia stamp for quite some time but you how it is if you're a stamp hoarder like me.. *wink*... he just never got inked!  Poor guy!

My card began with Pure Luxury Blue Raspberry and I layered on Cryogen White from the Paper Temptress to add a bit of sparkle to the card.  My image was colored with Copic markers and I used some twine to accent the border of my card.  A little blue "bling" to make the "waves" a real sailor is used to. Hee

I hope you play along with our Challenge... HERE is the site and details on how to play.  The Paper Temptress is providing our prize and I KNOW you will want to get your hands on her paper.  She has tons and sooooo many to chose from you won't want to quit buying!!! Have fun and good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...