Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have a Wee Bit of Time for a Challenge???


Today I'd like to share the card I created for the Outlawz DT Recycle & Sentiment Challenge for this week's Greetings Challenge.  To see the cards created by the DT, click HERE and be sure to enter your recycled card to the mix!! 

My card begins with Pure Luxury Red Hot card stock.  I layered on some Wild Dandelion and grabbed my box of scrap DP!  I found the flowered patterned card stock and the gingham red check and added them to my card!  Perfect for my Wee Florist!  I added a few of the Prima roses I found and grabbed some Glimmer Glam to them to match my sweet florist.  :-)  I colored using my Copic markers and added a little bow to set her and her flowers off.  LOVE the Wee stamps!!!

I hope you join in on the fun.  You could be the next winner!!  Remember to check out all the challenges on the Outlawz site and play as often as you like!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...