Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Treats for Kids & Adults!!


Today I wanted to share with you a card I made to debut the newest InStyle Stamps Halloween images.  The adorable image is called "Trick or Treat".  I just LOVED coloring this and adding some "vinyl" ribbon along with a strip of velvet ribbon to the bottom. 

I used my Copic markers to color my image.  My "Dracula" was barely touched with skin color because I wanted his face to look white.  My son was Dracula for years and years.... it was all he wanted to be and I remember pasting his face with that ucky face paint.  I can't imagine how the kids could stand having that on them. LOL  My little girl reminded me of my daughter when the whole family dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters.  She was just adorable.  In fact... she won first place for costume that year at my son's Cub Scout party. 

When this new image debuted on ISS's Blog, I found it so funny that nearly ALL of the DT members that used this image colored the witch in a purple cape!  NOT that I mind... hee hee.

Now... here's a treat for us adults.  *smile*

While on vacation in the Wisconsin Dells last week I took this photo of the sunset we saw from our deck at our Suite in the resort.  We overlooked the rive and it was just so beautiful EVERY single evening.

Have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...