Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ohhh Vacation is soooo Near!!!!


I can hardly stand to do the things I HAVE to do before I go!!!!  So... I grabbed my InStyle Stamps, "Beach Bunny" image and put her right where our vacation will start.... by the water's edge!!! 

I colored her in with my Copic markers and sponged on the bright sunshine sky and the sandy beach.  I took my Sea Scape Impressibilities and sponged the top of my card base with white ink to mimic seashell shaped clouds and then used Memento Desert Tan for the bottom. 

I grabbed a Tim Holtz Grungeboard Flourish and sponged on some alcohol ink and Distress Ink pads as well for a "wave" affect.  *smile*  Glued down some tiny sea shells and added a stamped umbrella to the top.


On the inside I just added some DP and a few flourish punches and a small sentiment.

I hope you have a good night and aren't near as restless as I am (waiting for that first vacation day.. hee hee).  *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

totally adorable card! Have a great vacay!!

Taylor said...

Can we talk about that background?? I love it!!! I've NEVER seen anything like it!! You amaze me :) Beach Bunny looks fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...