Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

ISS Color Challenge Time!!

It's that time of week again!!!  InStyle Stamps is having their Color Challenge on the InStyle Stamps Blog.  It was an easy one to do since I LOVE the greens and pinks together!!!

My image today was cute little Laney.  There's just something so sweet about a little girl with a big ol' lollipop don't you think???  I colored Laney with my Copic markers and cut her out and mounted her with pop dots.  I used  one of my Nestabilitie labels to mount my sentiment and added a few little roses and a double bow to the corner.  A few strips of lace and a pink grosgrain ribbon to layer with my dotted DP and I can't think of anything more that says "girlie" to me. *smile*

I hope you give the challenge a try.  Make sure you stop over at the InStyle Stamps Blog and see all the other wonderful creations that the DT has to inspire you. 

Have a great day!! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...