Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Christmas Style


I REALLY do not want to think about Christmas this early.... BUT.... since StampTV is putting of Christmas Challenges every week, I can't think of a better way to get prepared early for card giving than to get a head start on it and be relaxed and unrushed doing  so!!!

Giovana's challenge last week was for us to show her our "style".  I'm not sure I have a certain STYLE, but I do one thing very clearly... every year... and without reservation or wonder of what card I am making.  I NEVER fail to make sure I include our Lord Jesus Christ into  my family's Christmas.  Far too I think it is forgotten what the real meaning of Christmas is and I refuse to let that die in MY family.

So... that is my style when it comes to Christmas cards and to how I look at Christmas as a whole.

I admit at times with all the cute, fun, adorable stamps out there, it is hard to always to resist them... but... I think even with a cute mouse wearing an all to big Santa hat... we can still include the Lord

For my card, I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Metallic Silver Lining for my card base.  I stamped Nina Brackett's, "Vintage Borders" and Melanie Muenchinger's, "Festive Fame" for my sentiment which I LOVE!!

I use the snowflake Nestabilitie embossing folder for my background and on the ribbon, I also use Theresa Momber's, "A Very Merry Christmas" to stamp the Hallelujah on top. 

Whatever your style is, I hope you always remember Christmas was our Lord's birthday and the most joyous day of the year.  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...