Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shoes for EVERY Ocassion!!


Oooohhhhh and my FAVORITE color shoes too!!!  Hee Hee  Aren't these the most wonderful shoes you'd ever own ..... if you were a witch?? Well... I know a place where YOU can get these... InStyle Stamps, of course!!!  "Witchy Shoes" will be available for purchase tomorrow night, Friday, July 16th in the store.  Just what we all need to get us on schedule and keep us on track so we aren't rushed at those hectic times during the year. 

AND... if you have time... InStyle Stamps will be having a release party on Friday over on Paper Craft Planet... be sure to be there and see all the latest holiday images available from ISS

My image was colored with my Copic markers.  I used a couple different striped DP's to coordinate with her lovely striped socks. Hee hee

Though I couldn't get a clear picture of my paper, the black DP actually has spider webs printed in a darker black on it. 

I used a few swatches of striped ribbon as well to the corners and then found this wonderful fiber that went with it perfectly. 

I decided my image would be a wonderful "invitation" for a costume party.  *smile*

I hope you stop by Paper Craft Planet and give the ISS design team with your presence.  We would love to have you!!

Have a great day!!


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...