Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thanks In Style...


Today I'm sharing some awesome paper and an awesome stamp set!  My sweet friend, Carolyn King's stamp set released at Gina K Designs last month is one of my all-time FAVORITES ever!!!!  "Stamp it BIG!" is perfect for a CAS card and... I can't wait to use them in my SMASH books and Project Life book!

And... for the paper!!  Oh yes... another TWO favs from the Paper Temptress!!!  I truly love working with Parchment paper and as you can see below... it tears so nicely and has the best fibers to make any card look wonderfully classes and expensive!!  The other paper I adore is the Gold Linen!!

I tried to get a close up so that you can see how nice the fibers look after tearing on the Parchment and though it was a bit difficult, you can see to the left the shimmer to the Gold Linen.  Both just awesome when you need a bit more formal look to your card.


My card also features one of favorite ribbons as well, "Pure Luxury Gold Lined" also from Gina K Designs.

Put all these wonderful products together and you can't help but get one classy, stylish thank you card that I am sure someone will love to get!!  I'm not big on CAS cards but I admit, even I love the rich look that these items added together created!

I hope you have a great Tuesday!  I am off early this morning with my daughter's 5th grade band members heading to my son's high school for the Band Extravaganza!  They are gathering all the band members from the 5th graders through 8th graders on the south side and putting on one heck of a show for them!  I've heard about this for years since my son started going when he was in 5th grade.  They really WOW the kids and get them all psyched up hoping they continue with their instruments and eventually join the high school band when they arrive.  It was one of Steven's favorite times and now that he's a part of the show, he's even more thrilled to have his sister attend her first!  Anxious to see what all the hype is myself.  Hee Hee

I'm pretty happy that both my kids adore music and I'm even prouder when they do a fabulous job at their concerts and recitals and judgings.  Steven celebrated his 10th year of piano, 7th year of clarinet and 2nd year of saxophone this year.  Emily played piano for two years (she decided she didn't care for it as much) and is currently on her 2nd year of drums and 2nd year of trumpet.  They both seem to be "naturally gifted" (if there is such a thing) to playing instruments because they RARELY practice and when they are judged, they never cease to amaze me with getting blue and red ribbons every time!  I'm sure they got all that talent from me. Hee Hee

Thanks for stopping by and I'll hopefully get some good pictures from Band Extravaganza to share tomorrow! ;-)  *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...