Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's a Bird? It's a Plane? Noooo It's SUPER Frog!!!


Oh yes... I DO love my frogs! LOL  Or toads.  I know my dear friend, Bette, would NOT be happy with me because apparently, there is CLEARLY a difference.  Ha Ha  Well... I don't care... frogs are frogs are frogs to me! Hee Hee

I made my adorable frog for the CMC challenge, Anything Goes with using bugs or reptiles as the twist.  My froggie is "Elvin the Toad" from Digital Delight.  Ya ya.. it's a toad! Ok Ok... Hee.

I colored him with my Copic markers and couldn't resist buggin out his eyes a bit more.  I mean, come on... he's in LOVE!!!! Ha Ha

I added my sentiment from words in Carolyn King's set, "Stamp it Big!" from Gina K Designs.  Funny thing is... when I stamped the first part, under the frog (toad), "you make me" I read it wrong and thought it said... MADE... and I thought... ummm DARN!  But hey... it worked, right??? LOL

There's still a few days left in this challenge so if you'd like to add your entry, please do!!  Our next challenge will go up on Friday evening, March 15th so if you want do join this one, get hoppin! LOL  Oh I'm so cracking myself up here today!!  Forgive me... I can't help myself, it's been a long night for me to even think of writing a post was crazy! LOL

But as always... I DO appreciate your stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!  *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

3 comments:

OlgaB said...

I just love your super frog! You did a fantastic job!

Becky said...

This is just adorable Tina.

Linda Palmer said...

Tina, this is too cute. I love your frog and how you have colored him. Great and fun card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...