Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just little somethings...


Today I'd like to share a couple little projects I created for the Paper Nest Store.  The first is using "Miss You Ellie".

I happen to be married to a retired Navy guy and if there's one thing I know for sure is he did a lot of reading on his down time while he was on active duty.  I decided to made a small magnetic book marker with this cute image.  And it has to be doubly sweet if you happen to send it to your favorite serviceman FROM his sweet girl, right?  I love this idea and if my hubby was still in the service, I KNOW he'd adore this book marker and treasure such a gift.



If you've followed my blog, you've seen this layout/design before.  I made a notebook for my son awhile back but decided to make a smaller version as well.  I did this mostly for the Paper Nest Store to display at their next show and later in the store so if it looks familiar you know why. Ha! The image is, "Steven's Clarinet".

This also shows how awesome digital images are to work with.  I made my son's book about four times this size and in doing so, the image was much larger.  This is a small pocket spiral and I believe the image size I printed was 3" x 2".  LOVE being able to make it just the size I need!  Since I did this book the same as my last, I won't list the copic markers I used again on this post.

I hope you get a "little" inspiration from my posts and as always, I truly appreciate your stopping by and love hearing your comments!  Have a great day!!! *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is really cute and I love the clarinet card as well.

Paper Nest Dolls said...

loveeee tina, as always = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...