Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Believe....



Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  Today I wanted to share  card with you I made using the Brown Bag Kraft Paper.  This is AMAZING paper and, if you didn't know...it comes in several colors!!!  I used the Blueberry Brown on my card above.

To really get the full affect of the kraft showing through on my card, I spritzed it with water a bit then crumpled it up in my hand.  I flattened it out then used my heat tool to dry it completely.  Just to add a bit more grunge to it AND to show the kraft underneath, I lightly sanded it across the top until I go the desired kraft showing.

I LOVE this paper and not only can you leave it flat and scuff it up a bit with sand paper and crumple it up to add texture, you can also run it through an embossing machine and run your sand paper over the embossing area to show the texture created.

I haven't used this paper in quite some time and I can honestly say it is one of my favs and I will definitely be using it again soon!!  I had forgotten how fun it was to create with it.  Give it a try and I be you'll be hooked in no time as well.

My card today uses "Pint Sized Love" from the Saturated Canary.  I stamped her on Cryogen paper and colored her with my copics.  

I've been doing lots of practicing on hair coloring lately and I was really happy with how this one came out. Here's a close up... what do you think???  I'm open to all the help I can get. LOL


I hope you have a great day and remember to give all the papers from the Paper Temptress a try.  You never know what could bring on just the inspiration you need!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *HUGS*




Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful coloring and card design is lovely!

Danni said...

Love the golden doily..such a great touch to a beautiful card!

Glenn Network said...

Hello mmate nice blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...