Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

BIG Friends....


Happy Wednesday!!!  I'm so so glad it's Wednesday... I think. LOL  Ok, wait... on second thought.. it just dawned on me... ya... I have a TON of things to do again today! LOL  Wow, for a moment there I thought... "ahhhh a day of rest".  Pfffft... just what I get for thinking, huh?  Normally, it's a day that the kids get home early from school and not much else is happening.  But... as it turns out, I have to take my hubby to therapy, then head off to daughter's school for her conference and then head out to take her to drum lessons.  What was I thinking??? Oy!  Oh well... it seems tomorrow will be my "day of rest". LOL

I was thinking how Carolyn's last stamp set, "Stamp It BIG!" is truly just a wonderful set for making those cards you want just to write a small message in or an easy "thinking of you" card.  I started with Pure Luxury Bubble Gum Pink and then layered it with some Black Onyx which I ran through my Cuttlebug and embossed with Square Lattic embossing folder from StampinUp.  I used the Layering Weight White to stamp the patterned squares and added the "Friends" over the top.  I used the tiny flowers to make "buttons" and added them on top.

I know I'll be using Carolyn's set often and I can't wait to make a "set" of these "note cards" as gifts and in my scrapbooking pages.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you have a "relax" day, think of me and pray nothing creeps up on my day tomorrow because I can sure use one free day this week.  It's been a few busy weeks in a row for me and I'm ready to "veg out!".  ;-)  *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Great card, Tina! I may have to buy this set! Sometimes you just have to have a "big" stamp!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...